Monday 14 March 2022

Photography Equipment

I keep getting asked this question, so for the record, my photos are currently taken using:
  • Macro photos taken using a Sony a6500, Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS +/- Raynox DCR-250, Godox V860IIIS flash, Cygnustech diffuser.
  • Microscope photos taken using a Sony a7Rii on a GXM UltraZoom-3 trinocular stereo zoom microscope. (Prior to 2022, I used a GXM XTL3T101 microscope.)
  •  Higher magnifications using a Sony a6000 on an Apex Practitioner compound microscope.
  • Images stacked where necessary with Helicon Focus.
  • Field Photographs (2023 on) taken using an Olympus TG-6 with the Olympus TG Light Guide. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, what adaptor do you use to attach your camera to your compound scope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the name but it was a cheap one I bought on ebay.

      Delete
  2. Try searching for something like "Universal T Adapter". You'll also need the appropriate lens mount adaptor for you camera lens.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome, I will respond as soon as I can.